The personnel policy of Cedrus is aimed at forming a professional team of employees with a high potential for the implementation of strategic goals of our company. For this reason, we are interested in cooperating with talented, motivated, and ambitious specialists with a high motivation for professional and career growth.
In the framework of the strengthening of the human resource capacity of our company, we are looking for employees who are capable of:
- Achieving new goals and reaching new heights;
- Using today what was not used yesterday without fear and abandoning the obsolete;
- Building partnerships both within the team and with partners and customers;
- Promptly responding to changing market and customer needs; always being included in the information environment.
Our company pays particular attention to the increase of professional level of our employees; to this end, we have established a corporate training center on the basis of our company, which aims to develop the skills, the knowledge, and the abilities of our specialists. In addition, we offer a variety of workshops and training seminars as well as the opportunity to learn English and to improve English proficiency.
Employment at Cedrus
- We employ over 2,000 people of different specialties in the field of production, purchasing, sales, marketing, logistics, finance, accounting, law, personnel management, and administration;
- We have employees who have been with us for more than 15 years;
- We are young: our average age is about 34 years old.
When coming to work with us, you will receive:
- a guaranteed remuneration system;
- opportunities for personal and professional development with a view to career advancement;
- guarantees provided for by the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
If you are a graduate of a leading university, we invite you to start your career working at our company.
Are you still a student? In this case, please consider our proposal of an internship with our company.